We offer all visitors a warm welcome to RentalGoods.com (referred to as the ‘Website’)
Term of Use of this website
2) The use of your Personal Data is governed by our Privacy Notice.
6) Access to the Website is provided free of charge, notwithstanding that your connection to the internet is subject to fees from your internet service provider.
7) Viewing the Website does not create any obligation upon you to make, or us to accept a contract for the hire of any goods. The hire of any Goods promoted within the Website is subject to separate terms and conditions of hire.
10) All intellectual property rights and privileges including but not limited to patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, design, business and domain names, goodwill in the Website design, images, graphics, text, layout, software and source code is owned by or licensed to us.
11) Any trademarks, trading names or product names within this Website which are not ours or licensed to us are recognised, acknowledged and respected.
12) We take every care to show the content as accurately as possible, however colours, shapes, layout, design, images etc. can be distorted during the downloading, reproduction or reconstruction of the Website by the device you use to access the Website, therefore we cannot guarantee the colour, shade, shape, size, proportions or any other visual aspect of an image is an exact match with the goods.
13) The description, prices, offers, specifications and availability of goods is subject to change without notice and provided without warranty that they are accurate or error free.
14) The advertising of goods and services on our Website constitutes an ‘invitation to treat’ not a contractual offer.
15) If you consider making an application to hire any goods it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable and appropriate for your needs and requirements. We offer no warranty that any good or service is suitable or appropriate beyond normal use and reasonable expectation.
16) You agree not to do, or allow any of the following without our express written consent:
a) republish, redistribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, translate, transmit, broadcast, sell, rent or sub-license or otherwise use any content of this Website;
b) frame or embed any part of the Website on other websites;
c) use any content of our Website for a commercial purpose;
d) attempt to edit, modify, amend or decompile any part of the Website;
e) conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting.
17) You must not access the Website in any way that:
a) causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or its hosting servers;
b) impairs or interferes with of the availability or accessibility of the Website;
c) is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
19) The Website may include advertisements or links to other websites and are provided for convenience and information only. Links and advertisements are not intended to be, and shall not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation unless expressly stated.
20) The Website shall include the ability for you to submit an enquiry form and may include the ability make an application to hire goods. To use these facility you will be required to submit personal information which shall be collected, processed and stored in accordance with our Privacy Notice and relevant data protection regulations.
21) The Website may include the ability for you to provide input or comments (‘User Input’), for example by leaving a review or participating in a forum. When submitting any User Input you:
a) grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and (in whole or in part and with or without the use of your name) any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise;
b) warrant that:
i. you own or otherwise control all of the rights in or to your User Input including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Input; and
ii. to the extent you are not the exclusive holder of all Rights in the User Input, any third party holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such Submissions, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above; and
iii. that each person depicted in any text, images, photos and/or videos contained in your User Input (if any) has consented to the in accordance with the above licence;
c) agree not to use the Website to:
i. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
ii. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of or our Affiliates, or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with us, our Affiliates or any other person or entity;
iii. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through the Website;
iv. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential or personal information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
v. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Input or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
vi. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of commercial solicitation;
vii. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
viii. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users (or other portion of the Website) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
ix. interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
x. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws and/or regulations;
xi. harass another user of the Website and/or any employee of ours;
xii. solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Website from the Website (including user names or passwords) or about any other third party; and/or
xiii. access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
22) We shall remove any posting which, in our sole opinion and discretion, do not comply with any condition herein without giving notice or reason.
a) to the extent that access to the Website is provided free-of-charge we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, irrespective of the basis behind a claim and if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Website then your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of the Website;
b) to the extent that we do not offer advice in relation the selection or suitability of any goods or services that may be available to hire is at your sole discretion, we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage, loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information which arises out of any decision made by you;
c) to the extent that we will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous and secure access to our Website, the operation and availability of the Website may be interrupted as a result of routine or necessary updates and maintenance; or interfered with beyond our control and we give no warranties or guarantees in respect of your ability or inability to access the Website or the downloading of damaged or corrupt data;
d) to the extent that we have no control over the content on a website that is linked to, or accessed via a link on this Website we will not be liable for such content on an external website;
e) to the extent that technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the Website may be interrupted or interfered with beyond our reasonable control we cannot give any warranties or guarantees of continuous or uninterrupted access nor shall we be liable for any loss or damage, whether financial, opportunity or corruption of any data resulting from your inability to access the Website;
f) to the extent that such matters are beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a Force Majeure (A force of nature or ‘Act of God’) or conditions which do not arise as a result of a breach of a duty of care or negligence, including but not limited to adverse weather, war, strikes, fires, floods. Governmental restrictions, power failures, failure of suppliers, sub-contractors or carriers;
g) to the extent that the transmission of data through the internet is inherently insecure, we will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the data and our equipment but we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of data or that the data you receive has not been interfered with. You should provide your own security software on the device you use the access the Website but the compatibility, effectiveness and updating of that software is your sole responsibility;
h) to the extent that it is necessary for us to update and upgrade the underlying software and equipment used to make the Website accessible via the internet to maintain security and keep up with technological advances which may result in downtime and you shall hold us harmless and fully indemnify us against any claims, losses or damages resulting from downtime;
i) to the extent that we do not know the software or apps that are installed on the device you use to access the Website we are not able to guarantee that upgrades or updates are compatible with any third party scripts, code, software or apps that you upload or install, you shall hold us harmless and fully indemnify us against any claims, losses or damages resulting from compatibility issues;
j) to the extent that you are solely responsible for any User Input we shall not be liable for, and you unconditionally and without limit indemnify us against any claim in relation to any User Input;
25) A person or company who is not party to the agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
26) If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Wherever possible the invalid or unenforceable Term shall be replaced by one with a similar effect or meaning.
27) No forbearance or delay in enforcing these Terms or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those Terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.